Will The New Law & Order LA Cut IT?


 I've been a Law & Order freak since it started way back in 1990.  I watched every single episode of every single Law & Order at least 3 times (at the VERY least).  I know lots of little fun facts about the Law & Order cast - like, Mariska Hargitay (Olivia Benson) is the daughter of the hot actress Jayne Mansfield.  Once you know this you can really see the resemblance.  I've got to say I'm a little wary of Law & Order taking place in Los Angeles instead of New York.  I hate shows that take place in LA it's so fake and boring, to predictable.  A different kind of creepy criminal.  But, I promise to watch it with an open mind because the minds behind the Law & Order series have a gift - they know how to pull you in and make you care what happens to not only the characters in the show buy anyone who has had to deal with whatever issue is being focused on in that particular show.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope I fall in love.  Just, PLEASE, PLEASE don't let me see some hot blond, big boobed DA, Detective or else I will change channels faster than a man offers to change a diaper.


NBC has picked up the new drama “LOLA” as well as renewed “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” for the 2010-11 season. The new “LOLA” (“Law & Order: Los Angeles”) is a procedural crime drama that will follow the theme and storylines similar to the “Law & Order”-brand series on the streets of Los Angeles.  The series, from executive producer Dick Wolf and Blake Masters (“Brotherhood”), is a Wolf Films production in association with Universal Media Studios.  Casting and pre-production work are continuing.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit; Season ElevenLaw & Order Special Victims Unit - The First YearLaw & Order: Special Victims Unit - The Second YearLaw & Order Special Victims Unit - The Third SeasonLaw & Order: Special Victims Unit - The Fourth Year

One of my favorite ways to spend a rainy weekend.  Snuggled on the sofa watching an SVU marathon - watch it on DVD and get rid of those irritating commercials.


Law and Order SVU Pinup by *seangordonmurphy on deviantART


 -/