Lindsay Lohan Gets 90 Days For Probation Violation



Lindsay received 90 days at her probation violation hearing .  I feel sorry for her.  She is a lost twenty something who doesn't stand a chance of recovering from this destructive path unless someone (like the judge) steps up.  It doesn't help matters that people who are supposed to love her and protect her (mom and dad) use her and take advantage of her for their own good.  From USA Today:


Lindsay Lohan will spend 90 days in jail and 90 days in rehab for blowing off nine alcohol-education classes, a Beverly Hills judge ruled this afternoon."It's like someone who cheats but doesn't think it's cheating if they don't get caught," Judge Marsha Revel said in finding that Lohan had violated the terms of her probation for reckless driving and two DUI charges from 2007. Revel noted several instances over the last few years in which the actress lied about taking drugs and drinking.
A teary Lohan addressed the court before being sentenced. She said that "as far as I knew I was in compliance with my programs."
"I wasn't trying to get special treatment," said the actress, whose credits include Mean Girls, Freaky Friday and Herbie Fully Loaded. "I have to provide for myself. I have to work. Having said that, I did everything to balance my jobs and showing up. I'm not taking this as a joke. It's my life. It's my career. ... I take responsibility for my actions. I've tried to do the best I can. It's been such a long haul, I don't want you to think that I don't respect you."
After she's out of jail, Lohan must do 90 days in a rehab center. She'll surrender in two weeks.
I know everyone has to take responsibility for their own actions and she will be paying the price for hers but I can't help but throw some (or a lot) of the blame on certain people in her life who so obviously only look at for their best interests.